IGNORED

How to stop a massacre

uncledj

first shot or 2 I see.....after that it was a little excessive. No one was in darger as the perps were leaving the scene. Ok now let it begin. I know what Im setting myself up for by not liking this. And yes i had a cc liscense and let it expire. I am in the process of getting them back. I was tought in class the first go round that its only legal when you felt imenant danger. When perps drop their weapons and turn and run yopu are no longer in danger.

Ok now let the slamming begin Im a big boy.

David

Okay...consider yourself slammed.sign%20I%20dont%20agree.gif Until I know for sure that there aren't 5 more outside the window, or that the perps aren't going to turn and fire through the windows... they are fair game. so... :sign I win:

:sun:

Good video... to bad the perps will probably turn around and sue grandpa.

Painterman67, you have the absolute right to do as you please... Period! It's your life...

My thoughts on it , as Kic pointed out, things may not be as aparent as they seem.

That, and the, "If the tables were turned and i layed down my gun" would they refrain from finnishing me off? Would I take that chance?.... I'm thinking NO!

as someone once said " I'm going to have to clean this weapon anyway..."LOL

first shot or 2 I see.....after that it was a little excessive. . I was tought in class the first go round that its only legal when you felt imenant danger.

David

David every state has different laws. NC like Va allows only for fear for life. Not to protect property or anything else. THIS happened in Florida. Florida law (get this) allows you to shoot in order to stop a Felony...ANY FELONY. So if you wake up in the middle of the night in Florida, & someone is stealing your truck (grand theft auto) EVEN if he is UNARMED, you can unload on him!

In my opinion the only thing wrong with this whole story is that both dirtbags survived. Call me harsh, I don't care. I was a Store Manager with a large supermarket chain in Fl for 15 years and I had to live with the fear of armed robbery every day at work.

In my opinion if you point a gun at somebody during the commission of a crime you forfeit your RIGHT TO LIVE. Even if the victim doesn't get shot, he could have a heart attack, or if he goes for the gun out of fear or anger, the victim could very well be shot. In other words, in an armed robbery, even if the perp doesn't plan on shooting, the victim could easily wind up dead.

Besides, of what possible use to humanity are scumbags like these two perps? The world would be a better place without them.

I agree 1000%! We need more law abiding concealed carriers in every city in this country.

Ride Safe,

1/2crazed

I;ve been carrying for years. Never had to pull it out, but a few times I'm glad I had it on me!!

I'm very active in a gun club. Lots of law enforcement people there. Lot's of classes.

Bottom line------ Shoot someone in the back, YOU have a problem with lawyers!!

I am a conceal carry person and have been for 25 years. Have never needed it and hope I don't but if I do I will use it. Thought I was going to need it at the Asheville rally when some idiot tried to run over me and then stopped and rolled his window down and explained to me that he was going to use his car to run me down. I explained that he had better think about his choice because if he made the wrong one it would really mess up his day plus there were 8 of us on bikes. He got pretty violent but a glimpse and he settled down.