IGNORED

Carb problem?

Went to start the bike today & don't know why but I turned the key on/off multiple times. Each time I noticed the fuel pump kicking in. I did it a dozen times in a row & the pump ran each time. Then I smelled gas & found that the right front carb had gas leaking around it (overflow?). After awhile I hit the start button for a couple seconds & it didn't start luckily. But I got pretty concerned when I saw gas coming out of the right exhaust pipe back by the rear wheel. WTF?! Is that normal even if the float is stuck? What to do now?

Maybe a stuck float? Try tapping on float bowl with a hammer handle or screw driver handle. Let sit over night see if it will start in AM and if the over flow problem still is there then try the tapping thing.

I drained each carb & then flushed gas thru them. After putting all back together, the fuel pump doesn't run for 5 seconds every time I turn on the key, and it's not shooting fuel out of the exhaust pipe. The fuel pump does click once every time I turn the key on, which I don't think it did before, but it may have cuz I've never listened THAT close.

If it's still ok tomorrow then can I try starting it & hope it's ok? What about all the fuel that ran thru the exhaust pipe?...do I need to be concerned with that???