IGNORED

Drift Camera

Trader

I just ordered one of those $98 Drift Cameras. :cool10:

Once I get it and have it figured out on how to use it and post video on here I'll show you folks what eastern Ontario riding is all about.:thumbsup:

Ordered IN CANADA! total price was 110.74 including shipping (that's to Ontario with 13% HST)

I know there was another thread on these cameras and the supplier mentioned there did not ship into Canada

http://www.visions.ca

Sale ends tomorrow

Edited by Trader

Hey Steve,

I'm sure you're going to have a ball with the Drift. I've got the 170HD. The only problem I ran into was the Drift 170 uses the .mov format and I had to find software to convert it to .mpeg or .wnv format. If you have software that convert that over you'll be up an running in no time.

Mike

Very similar to this Chinese one i've waffled over for a while now....

http://www.alibaba.com/product-gs/567262877/Waterproof_HDMI_1080p_hd_helmet_sports.html?s=p

Just my thoughts,

For the 20 bucks difference I would rather have the remote and the warranty froma Canadian company. Plus supporting a local company , not all the money going offshore

Brian

I just ordered one of those $98 Drift Cameras. :cool10:

Once I get it and have it figured out on how to use it and post video on here I'll show you folks what eastern Ontario riding is all about.:thumbsup:

Ordered IN CANADA! total price was 110.74 including shipping (that's to Ontario with 13% HST)

I know there was another thread on these cameras and the supplier mentioned there did not ship into Canada

www.visions.ca

Sale ends tomorrow

I suspect it was me you saw talking about their shipping policy, they will NOT ship out of Canada to the US. But I got one anyway at that price, from them!!