IGNORED

We have returned!

sarges46

Well, after 8 thousand and 40 miles we have landed home! We survived 3 duck drowners, one tornado, two coyotes one woodchuck and a little trip through a somewhat shady area or Cleveland. I broke my helmet in PEI and lost a clutch there as well. Bought new helmet and some dot 3 for the clutch and bled it through in the parking lot of Canadian Tire. Worked great after that. Tricky part was driving 20 some kms with no clutch!

We have met some great people and had a few thrills on our anniversary trip.

While it feels good to get back home it will feel strange to get up in the morning and not have to load up the bike and get back into the saddle for another day of running.

We traveled through the following places (in no particular order)

North Dakota

Minnesota

Iowa

Illinois

Wisconsin

Pennsilvania (sp)

Ohio

Maine

Massachusetts (sp)

Vermont

New Hampshire

New York

New Brunswick

Nova Scotia

Caper Breton Island

Prince Edward Island

Newfoundland

did I miss something? Most likely!

Thanks to the gang for putting on a great rally and it was nice to meet you all.

I saw one moose in NFLD and he was 300 yards away in a creek bed. Marilyn was the one trying to hunt the critters, I just got to watch and see what happens!

Brad...I did get the upgrade done while in NY. I finally sucked up my fear of doing it and just did it. It sure was a lot easier than I thought it would be although I did not line up the solid plate with the dot and couldnt get the lever to even budge. I had a supervisor watching and he found that little error and once corrected it was all good!

Clutch doesn't slip at all anymore.

Glad to see you had a good trip and got to see so much of the country.

Sorry we were not home when you called, would have loved to have dinner with you guys. Haven't see you for a while so we are going to have to try and get to the same meet somewhere along the way.

BOO

Glad to hear you had a great ride. It was a pleasure meeting you at the rally and I'm still jealous of the trip into the northeast. I had the same thing happen with my clutch coming out of Red Lodge,Mt. a few years back, it was a good thing I had practiced up and down shifting without using the clutch before I had to use that skill. I look forward to seeing some of your pictures.