IGNORED

It must be nice to sell

Eddie

With the drought this year desimating the corn crops, combined with the steadfast amounts of ethanol that are mandatory in gasoline, Get ready to hold on to your hat!

You ain't seen anything yet.

Food's going up

Gas's going up

and if isreal "pulls the trigger" all hell is gonna break lose.:duck:

That's why I rode my bike over and back to Columbus, Oh on Wednesday,,,,,,$51 to ride the bike 450 miles with over a 1/2 tank left over versus $150 +/- to take the truck. Wife was kinda PO'd (that was my first long ride since my deer wreck late last fall) but I think that shows her the savings.....

That's why I rode my bike over and back to Columbus, Oh on Wednesday,,,,,,$51 to ride the bike 450 miles with over a 1/2 tank left over versus $150 +/- to take the truck. Wife was kinda PO'd (that was my first long ride since my deer wreck late last fall) but I think that shows her the savings.....

Good to see your back on two wheels. :thumbsup2:

Yup here to.

Monday I paid 3.32 for gas and today I paid 4.03. It went up 0.69 in 5 days and it ain't gonna stop going up any time soon.

Then on the news this morning the price of OJ is going up because there is a tropical storm SOUTH of Cuba heading west toward southern Mexico, but it MIGHT, MAYBE, POSSIBLY reach Florida?:confused24:

Price of gas here this morning is $1.28/L... or $4.85/U.S. gal.

Consider yourself lucky ! In other words... quite your b!tch'n !

A lot of our goods are more expensive. Up until this year the RSV was $2500 more up here, electronics are more expensive (eg camera I'm looking at is $339 here and $279 there).

Best thing we have over the U.S. is universal health care.

price of gas here this morning is $1.28/l... Or $4.85/u.s. Gal.

Consider yourself lucky ! In other words... Quite your b!tch'n !

A lot of our goods are more expensive. Up until this year the rsv was $2500 more up here, electronics are more expensive (eg camera i'm looking at is $339 here and $279 there).

Best thing we have over the u.s. Is universal health care.

whatcha talking about we now have (obama care) ;)

It's interesting that when the price of gas went up everything else, such as produce and other grocery items, went up because it cost more to ship. But when gas went down the prices didn't go back down. They never do.