IGNORED

I'm still in the dog house....Again!

Flyinfool

Yesterday was a real nice day.

When I got home from work I was asked why I was so late, My answer was that the bike needed gas, even though I bought gas the day before.

So then there were some letters that had to be postmarked that day so I jumped on the bike for the 1 mile trip to the post office. 3 hours later I got home..........

The house was dark, the boss had gone to bed already.:duck:

For some reason I needed gas again on the way in to work today.........

I don't know how that happens.......

I was still getting dirty looks this morning as I was getting ready for work.:confused24:

But I feel so much better. :big-grin-emoticon:

I might just need more gas to get home today........:duck:

I get dirty looks from my daughter because its usally the wife and I that take off to go get something and come back severral hours later. My daughters answer get me a bike so I can go too.

Sounds like time for a MSF course...... and a shopping spree.....:mo money:

Lucky you!!

I sure wish I could talk mama into at least trying a ride. But I can also respect her valid reasons for fear and don't push it to hard.

Jeff, I have the opposite problem. Since my wife rides her own bikes, and riding is really in her blood too, she is always after me to go riding on my own. She still works, so she can't ride during the normal M-F, 9-5 times. But I can. So every day she asks me...did you go riding today, and where. She wishes I would ride a lot more than I already do.

:cool10:

I'm knowin' how you're gettin' treated there 'Fool; momma kinda let me know how she feels last night when I took the '08 out for a test and first ride last night.......

Another first ride????

Sounds like more CRS......:stickpoke:

Glad you got out though!

It just don't make sense. Everytime Robin and I jump on the trike to make a quick run to the store, It always takes a tank of gas and a couple hours:think:....yet the store is only 12 miles from home:confused24:

I've told "HER" that this New gas we have you can't let it sit! It will really crud up the carbs and cause all kinds of troubles...:whistling: She wants to know why the Lawn Mower don't seem to be affected???:think:

you need to let her know every time you run the mower you run it out of gas hence no problems:no-no-no: with the little tank and carb:whistling: the bike you have 5 gal. to run hence problems so you have to run a lot more:confused24: :stirthepot::whistling::rotf:

you need to let her know every time you run the mower you run it out of gas hence no problems:no-no-no: with the little tank and carb:whistling: the bike you have 5 gal. to run hence problems so you have to run a lot more:confused24: :stirthepot::whistling::rotf:

50 inch cut Cub Cadet. She uses it when I can't find time. She knows how much it holds....:crying: