IGNORED

Riding with a Friend

AKRefugee

While I have learned a ton of great information about my bike in this website it is the friendships that have come to mean the most to me. I have been needing to get out and spend a whole day of just riding and TDunc who I meet here and have become good friends with needed to do the same. It was great to get together and just spend the day riding. He shared with me some great roads he knew and I shared with him some great roads I knew. We left at about 10am and got back about 11pm. Both of our mental health situations have received a great dose of fixin.

How truly special it is to be able to develop so many great friendships and share such joyful experiences doing something we all dearly enjoy doing so much. Thanks VentureRider.Org family.

Ride Happy, Ride Safe

Yes, it was a mind clearing ride. With the stresses that have been around our family for the previous weeks it was something that I knew I had to do and when Kevin and I decided to toss everything else to the wind.:dancefool:..Including us and our bikes... we left for a full day of riding.

Not a lot of miles but definitely some great camaraderie, good food:fatsmiley: and super roads and wonderful scenery.:thumbsup2::thumbsup2::thumbsup2:

Here is a link to my first attempt at creating a map of the ride.

Let me know if this works or not.

https://maps.google.com/maps/ms?msa=0&msid=205207070887450453166.0004c60b2e790fde047c6

Foyerboy, I did mention as we went through Newton that we should have listed this earlier but it really was just a last minute get on the bikes and go thing. We will keep you in mind. We also tried to get in touch with Warrior earlier.

Thanks Kevin!

i have not rodeyet but i have met 2 good people on here so far Walter (wes) and Gerald (1rooster). i was supose to meet donald (tazmocycle) saturday night when i was on my way to get the 84 venture but did not as it was 1:30am when i got to his neck of the woods but i do look forward to meeting many people from vro and ride with them :322::cool10::301: