IGNORED

Eureka Springs Meet Aug. 31 - Sept.3

buddy

32 days until Eureka Springs AR.

Wanted to up date it here in the watering hole to give the family the heads up that its just 32 days away Aug31 - Sept.3 2012

If we have new family members or just old ones :innocent: wanting to come and need info? everything you need is posted in the Calendar on AUG 31 2012 and in the meet-n-eats area under Snarley Bills Eureka Springs meet

So as of right now Edelweiss Inn still has a few rooms left but for how long is any ones guess? being Labor day weekend

Peg & I are looking forward to this meet since its the first one we ever went to as a venturerider and loved it ever since!

Buddy & Snowflake

darn buddy, thats coming up fast. guess i better put in for a couple of weeks vacation. looking forward to seeing you and peg and everyone else. if the edelweiss is full there are plenty of other motels nearby. my guess is there will be alot of folks on bikes down there. :2133:

Fantastic! That's only an hour from home. I can finally get a chance to meet and greet. I'll take a look at the calendar. If lunchtime meet places are not posted, give me an idea and I'll be the. Otherwise, see y'all real soon.

As of right now the lunch and rides are still in progress of being done which is mainly my fault for being done so late but we have 4 weeks before E.S. meet is here

I talked to Colesgrandpaw & Joan for their help in this matter as they know the area so well. I'm at their mercy LOL

Once Ray & Joan have it we will post it in the Meet&eat area on Eureka Springs meet main page

As of right now we have Rivertowne BBQ in Ozark AR. for sure. maybe Lamberts cafe Ozark MO. and "The HUB" Scooters cafe in Marble falls AR. maybe on the list as well

I take full blame for it being so late being posted!

Buddy

BBQ sounds great and I know Lamberts has good food. It's only ten minutes from the house. As a side note, I have a gravel driveway, a cluttered one car garage, and no towing capabilities, but I do have a six fiit tool box and 20+ years of mechanical experience should anyone find themselves in a mechanical jam. Feel free to call 417-893-1917 if in need of roadside assistance while in the area. Barring any unforeseen problems I'll see y'all in a few weeks.

Jeff

OK I have the rides listed on the main page of the Eureka Springs Meet&eat

Saturday ride to Ozark AR.

Sunday ride to Marble Falls AR.

All the Thanks for this goes to Colesgrandpaw!

He really did an excellent job of setting up some awesome rides for us and I'm looking forward to it

Thanks Ray for helping me on this!!!!

With very poor net. at home and longer hrs. at work I had hardly any time to really do any good on this so Ray stepped up and saved my Bacon LOL

Buddy

the war eagle grits mill and resturant in rodger, ar is a great ride to do. they have really good food and a lot of nice stuff to look at. we stayed at the iron horse inn last time we went and had a great time there. susan and i have the week of aug 26- sept 3rd set aside for the trip. we hope to spend a day in hot springs and do a little riding up to es on hwy 7 probly on thur. i'll have my laptop and keep posting where we are at in case anybody wants to meet us along the way.