IGNORED

Emotional High From International!!

bongobobny

As usual this group never ceases to amaze me! It was soooo great to see all of you again and a few that I met for the first time! There isn't a single Venturerider I don't like!! Having been around a while I prety much knew everybody but of course there were a couple of new faces, either newer members or in the case of Angel, people I haven't seen in person for the first time. The downside, with so many friends it's hard to spend quality time with everybody. Wish we had more time!!

Even though I already knew, I was still astounded with the open hearts of the Pioneer crew! They treat us sooo wonderful it is amazing! While we are on the subject, I was ho9nored to see the Venturerider crew in action doing what they always do, help out en mass whenever anybody has a problem! Angel's bike was not the only bike that had a problem, there were a couple of other minor incidents that received the royal treatment as well! You guys amaze me!!

Besides all the dedicated work that the entire rally crew did I also want to give a special kudos to Wizard765 in helping out with the last minute prep work on the shower. Wayne has many talents and was a joy to work with! As a team we work exceptionally well together! I also want to thank all the volunteers on Thursday afternoon who worked in the rain to get the shower torn down and the materials returned to my place! The lumber is also for a project happening at my place, a new storage closet and a half bath off the kitchen.

All I know is I am exhausted today partially physically and partially emotionally. Can't wait for the next event...

Once again, I have to say thank you to Bongobob And Wayne for the the great job on the Shower. Also a big Thanks and bear hug to Motorcycle tom for all the behind the scenes hard work and running around he did to make everyones stay that much better.

THANK YOU!:clap2::thumbsup2:

I have to agree, motorcycletom did a great job at rounding up all the prizes for the raffle....being that he had to work, we didn't get to see him very often and when we did he was running around doing last minute things..TOM you were not seen by many, but WE couldn't have had such a successful banquet if it wasn't for your effort....thank you..:fatsmiley:

Thank you to all that attended the rally. This was mine and Amy's first Int'l and it was awsome!!!!! I want to thank Amy without all her help I could not have gotten all the raffel items, Freebird for getting me the venders list and getting the windshild and to all the vendors that donated. A big THANK YOU to Pioneer for all they did. Thanks to Amy, Taters, Rockinrobin and Becky for setting up the raffel table.

Thanks to Big Tom for getting the rally in Western NY. It was a lot of work by all but everything came together and we had a ball.

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

You WNY crew did a great job. I will say again that shower was fantastic. I'm sure you where tired from all the work you put in to make the Rally the success that it was. You deserve a calm and restful weekend now.

I wish we where able to stay for the entire week, but we where fortunate to be able to experience what we did.

I want to thank all of you for all your work, time and energy you gave to making this a fun and enjoyable Rally for all that attended.

Don and I just got home a couple hours ago. Still unpacking and decided to download a few pictures to our home computer.

We didn't use the shower there, but we did get to experience, first hand, the wonderful jobs that Motorcycle Tom, Rockin Robin, Big Tom, Taters, bongo Bob, Becky, Amy, and the crew at Pioneer. I am sure I have missed someone...there certainly had to be several others to help put this successful meet on. so thank you one and all!!! It was fantastic and certainly one that Don and I will remember for a long time.

We also met some new people and caught up with some old friends.

Kudos all the way around!! :clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2: