IGNORED

Pioneer Motor Sports have been Fantastic hosts at Inter. Rally

dingy

Pioneer Motor Sports have went way beyond what any business would have been expected to do for us.

They opened up the repair shop so several of the members could work on replacing Brown Angel's rear shock which had an issue. Way after hours they let us into shop to use lifts & tools to get him back on road. BongoBobny donated a shock from his parts bike, which was brutally tore apart in short order by a couple of us for the organ donation.

Pioneer donated a lot of stuff for the raffle also.

They lets people camp there, demo rides, list goes on & on.

Keep these people in mind when you need to order something.

12220 Olean Road Sardinia, NY 14134

(716) 496-6000

www.pioneermotorsport.com/

Gary

Picture of a couple of the great people that opened up Pioneer to host us.

Michelle & Terry Armstrong (owners).

MarCarl was presenting them with a small canoe commemorating the Rally at the Wed. night dinner. This was at the end of a somewhat lengthy speech by the northern most moderator.

Gary

http://i1007.photobucket.com/albums/af193/gdingy101/Pioneersponsors.jpg

Edited by dingy
Fixed names. Thanks Tom

Michelle and TERRY.... :) How come you only remember the names of the pretty ones. :witch_brew:

Nope!!!! aint gonna say it !!! :whistling: :whistling: oh heck, you told me "YOU ONLY REMEMBER THE NAMES OF THE PRETTY ONES".....and you remembered TERRY:stirthepot:

Nope!!!! aint gonna say it !!! :whistling: :whistling: oh heck, you told me "YOU ONLY REMEMBER THE NAMES OF THE PRETTY ONES".....and you remembered TERRY:stirthepot:

HEY...I said "YOU only remember the pretty ones". I didn't say "ME". Now go back to your corner. :rasberry:

HEY...I said "YOU only remember the pretty ones". I didn't say "ME". Now go back to your corner. :rasberry:

I tend to remember anyone who dive bombs us in his plane, rides a unicycle and give me the keys to his business annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd has "GREAT LEGS"....:stirthepot::rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

I guess those who didnt attend really missed something, going to have to check out the pictures and see if anyone got pics of that.................:doh::doh:

I tend to remember anyone who dive bombs us in his plane, rides a unicycle and give me the keys to his business annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd has "GREAT LEGS"....:stirthepot::rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Pioneer Motor Sports have went way beyond what any business would have been expected to do for us.

They opened up the repair shop so several of the members could work on replacing Brown Angel's rear shock which had an issue. Way after hours they let us into shop to use lifts & tools to get him back on road. BongoBobny donated a shock from his parts bike, which was brutally tore apart in short order by a couple of us for the organ donation.

Pioneer donated a lot of stuff for the raffle also.

They lets people camp there, demo rides, list goes on & on.

Keep these people in mind when you need to order something.

12220 Olean Road Sardinia, NY 14134

(716) 496-6000

www.pioneermotorsport.com/

Gary

:sign yeah that: Very well said. And I have ordered from them before and they are always very helpful and ship quickly.

He was crop dusting us with Black Death from the northern rock, why do you think everyone was acting so silly?

Well, I missed the Rally. I just couldn't get the bike into the condition I wanted to ride up there through the inevitable rain storms.

However, August 11th I'll be in Hamlin/Hilton area of NY.

I'll try to stop by Pioneer Motor Sports & thank them in person for their good care.

JohnB.

Not to offend Terry none, but I do think Michelle has nicer legs than Terry, But then I guess its all about personal taste......Right TOM.:backinmyday:

However, They are right up there among some of the greatest couples I have ever had the pleasure to meet and look forward to meeting them again.

Not to offend Terry none, but I do think Michelle has nicer legs than Terry, But then I guess its all about personal taste......Right TOM.:backinmyday:

However, They are right up there among some of the greatest couples I have ever had the pleasure to meet and look forward to meeting them again.

Now I has an idea how you might have 'experienced' Michele's legs,,,, buuuuut Terry was not wearing shorts if I remember correctly,,, maybe you could elaborate.