IGNORED

Best welcome to a State sign.

KarlS

I doubt its real but LOVE the message..As a CCW holder I pray I never have to use it but if I do have to and I EMPHASIZE HAVE TO, I am VERY WELL TRAINED and expert marksman. Thank God we have the right to defend ourselves.

So..... me wearing my 45 in a shoulder holster while mowing the front yard would be a deterent to visiters?? :confused24: LOL

I dunno guys, I like you all and Texas sounds like a nice place to visit, BUT that sign would make me as a tourist feel like I should avoid a trouble spot..... :think:

Brian

So..... me wearing my 45 in a shoulder holster while mowing the front yard would be a deterent to visiters?? :confused24: LOL

Naw, that would just mean we have to be a bit more stealthy when headed to your place for the Kregs Country Breakfast on the weekends....:rotfl:

Brian

I could see a sign being somewhere "down south" as you enter Texas being like that. But it would probable have to be in a different language. When I forget her name now, but when she was in office there I could see something like that actually being posted that way. She was no nonsense.

I love it!

as a soldiers it was my duty to protect this great country

as a police officer I swore to protect citizens from predators

as a husband it is my duty to protect my wife

as a father, brother, uncle, cousin it is my duty to protect my family

I am willing to lay down my life to protect these people I love from harm and anyone who is willing to harm them must accept their fate.