IGNORED

oh no I forgot

OrlinEngh

I forgot to get my $12.00 sent in :whistling: Its taken care of thanks to Sharon she takes such good care of me when it comes to things like this. I do good just to get out a post and to make a payment well I will say no more and yes I said THANKYOU THANKYOU I dont know what I would have done.

There is no better way to spend $12.00 than here I have met some of the nicest people on here and have made some new friends and the information I have gotten is priceless.

I had a member ask me how I liked this group and the site and I said it was one of the best things I had ever done.

When Sharon and me got married she had her freinds and me mine and her friends and mine are from diffrent worlds. Now we have been blessed with a whole bunch of new friends that we call our freinds all I can say Thanks for letting us join in and be part of all of this and I look forward to more.:)

Orlin and Sharon

This is a great place to be and the best $12 ever spent.

My only question is how do you start a thread?

the FAQ says to just hit the "New Thread" button, i don't have one of those, maybe you can guide me.

First you have to enter the forum where you want the thread to appear.

In the second blue row above click the forum button on the left end.

This will give you a list of all of the forums that are on this site. Choose the one that seems most appropriate for your question and click on it.

There will then be the "New Thread" button at the top left.

See and we didn't even bite,,,,,,,,yet.......:stickpoke:

Orlin , Glad youre back, see, this place is like Hotel California,....

Mattressdancer,

Welcome to the group, It looks like we are getting a growing number of us from Western Canada. I hope we cross paths sometime.

Brian

Brian thx,

if your ever out this way email and we can go for a rip.

how do you get the map thingy and stuff on your profile or thread???

Sure I dont get that way very often, but about once a year or so,but will try to track you down when I am in the area. Most years we have a get together in Nelson BC that quite a few of us from Western Canada and the northern States try to attend.

I cant remember the site where you go to get the coloured in maps but Ill try and find it for you. then you save the map to your computer. Then at the top left column of your screen youll see user cp click on it and find signature, and paste it into the box..

I forgot to get my $12.00 sent in :whistling: Its taken care of thanks to Sharon she takes such good care of me when it comes to things like this. I do good just to get out a post and to make a payment well I will say no more and yes I said THANKYOU THANKYOU I dont know what I would have done.

There is no better way to spend $12.00 than here I have met some of the nicest people on here and have made some new friends and the information I have gotten is priceless.

I had a member ask me how I liked this group and the site and I said it was one of the best things I had ever done.

When Sharon and me got married she had her freinds and me mine and her friends and mine are from diffrent worlds. Now we have been blessed with a whole bunch of new friends that we call our freinds all I can say Thanks for letting us join in and be part of all of this and I look forward to more.:)

Orlin and Sharon

Orlin,

Man am I glad you re-enlisted, we were just about to make a trip to your place and sell a goat or something to get you the money. :stickpoke: But we didn't know what to do with all the EXTRA money we would have left over from selling a goat? :mo money: :sign woo hoo:

Glad your back with us! :beer:

Bryan

We were just up in Nelson the last long weekend and there was some sort of ralley there, is that the one your talking about?

I think there is a bike rally going on in Nelson almost anytime you get there. Last week probably was the Triumph rally, they are based out thf the new Grand hotel like Kruisn the kootenys is. The KTJK rally has always been held on the July 1st weekend but we have has rain issues the last couple of times, so there has been thoughts givine to puching it off until August, but it hasnt been deciced yet.