IGNORED

Goldwing or Venture??

trackman09

:)I have a '82 Goldwing Interstate 1100 with a Voyager conversion Kit on it ..which I really enjoy..I also have a "89 Venture Royale 1300..thinking about switching the Voyager to the Yamaha...any pros or cons to this....just looking for input...Thanx

I wrecked my 05 RSV and went a GW 1800 only because of the deal I got on the GW.

I am very happy with the wing being I ride solo, It has all the power one would ever need and at first was challenging on comfort, but now that I have rode it for 3 plus years or more, I am very used to it enjoy it greatly.

When I owned my RSV, I enjoyed it just as much or more.. It has much more room for the passenger then the GW has. It was a very dependable bike and I made sure I rode it. It didnt sit in my garage looking pretty or become covered in cob webs.

Many can comment on what they think about a bike and may tell you this is better then that..All I can say is you are the only one who can tell what fits you and what you like most in any ride. Your bike is like your sole mate...Out of the thousands of possibilities, you chose the sole mate you have by yourself, and only you can choose your "other ride".

Yes you can listen to others speak of the good, the bad, and the ugly, and or make or model, but in the end my friend, the decision will widdle down to where it is you and only you who decides on what make, model or color, you throw your legs over next..

I wrecked my 05 RSV and went a GW 1800 only because of the deal I got on the GW.

I am very happy with the wing being I ride solo, It has all the power one would ever need and at first was challenging on comfort, but now that I have rode it for 3 plus years or more, I am very used to it enjoy it greatly.

When I owned my RSV, I enjoyed it just as much or more.. It has much more room for the passenger then the GW has. It was a very dependable bike and I made sure I rode it. It didnt sit in my garage looking pretty or become covered in cob webs.

Many can comment on what they think about a bike and may tell you this is better then that..All I can say is you are the only one who can tell what fits you and what you like most in any ride. Your bike is like your sole mate...Out of the thousands of possibilities, you chose the sole mate you have by yourself, and only you can choose your "other ride".

Yes you can listen to others speak of the good, the bad, and the ugly, and or make or model, but in the end my friend, the decision will widdle down to where it is you and only you who decides on what make, model or color, you throw your legs over next..

Very well put Eck!

You said it yourself already KEY WORD ....... .>>>>>> SWITCH

You can go back and forth with the Voyager conversion Kit

you have that option your lucky.

Try it and YOU tell us what you think .

Looking forward to what YOU think.

Jeff