IGNORED

Hey DANO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IH Truck Guy

Ok Dano and Rose...

Got her loaded up this morning and will be headed your way....

I'll get it to our place and figure out the rest of the trip...

Thanks for all the help Wayde.....:thumbsup2:

Dan I am headed to Indianapolis next Saturday the 28th if that helps any. I will also be headed back sometime around the 7th and 14th of August So let me know if I can help, out

Thanks Rick,I'll keep ya posted...

I load in Portland in the morning,headed for Tomah,Wi..

Deliver friday,maybe we can meet somewhere..

I'll have to see how much time I have to work with....

I was planning on coming in on I-80 to 151,but I could run to the Quad cities or Lasalle and up 39....

Or maybe Mike could meet me and get it down to you...

Or one of the Iowa gang can meet me along the way...

Let's talk later in the week...

Looks good Dan!! Makes that load look a h**l of a lot heavier!!!

Rick, that'd be great if'n you could make it down this far, if not I'll try to meet you up on 74 towards Crawfordsville, be my first time riding that far tho,,,,,gotta get back into it sometime!!

Let me know how the timing works out...317-370-0139 my contact ## :fingers-crossed-emo

THANKS Wayde for keeping it and making sure that Dan got it.....

Love it when a plan comes together.

Dan

Never mind that little yellow thing on the trailer, you sure that Danos trailer right over the axle of the truck wont hurt it none???:stickpoke:

Wouldn't want to have to see your truck back in the shop.:whistling:

Dan I am headed to Indianapolis next Saturday the 28th if that helps any. I will also be headed back sometime around the 7th and 14th of August So let me know if I can help, out

Well,change in routing..

It's almost 300 miles farther to run I-80,so I'm going to run back through on I-94...

I'll have to see where my next load goes,so I might drop it at the house or if I head south and drop it by Rick's or ????????????..........

Or maybe I can get the weekend off and run it down with Shari..

Maybe I can get Bill over to the house and put the new brakes on the bike,so I would be ready to ride when I get home..:whistling:

Stay tuned....

Love it when a plan comes together.

Dan

Never mind that little yellow thing on the trailer, you sure that Danos trailer right over the axle of the truck wont hurt it none???:stickpoke:

Wouldn't want to have to see your truck back in the shop.:whistling:

Ha Ha.....

Got rid of that load and this is the new load...

we will meet with dan and shari on saturday afternoon and get the trailer to deliver to rick on sunday or monday

anyone interested......... we will be meeting a few other members this sunday the 29th at 12:30 at the rootbeer stand in Oglesby illinois for a rootbeer and icecream then a stop at the leather shop and jc whitney's

everyone is welcome!:cool10:

mike

I found out that sunday is spoken for, another family thing.

Chris had hand surgery thursday, last night after work we rode to Wheaton for my nieces grad party last night and when we got back home she mentioned she might want to wait till they pull her cast off in two weeks. . .

I would like to hit the leather shop in the future

Ha Ha.....

Got rid of that load and this is the new load...

I noticed because of the trailer over the 5th wheel, you had to push that machine as far back as you could,,,,,,, to keep your axle weight on the tractor legal.:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Edited by saddlebum