IGNORED

About as hard as learning to water ski!

Nemo

Ya Hoo, I got my Venture back Monday with the new factory installed Hannigan kit. I thought it would be a piece of cake to drive it. WRONG!!! Across the highway from their store, Nishna Valley Cycle, in Atlantic Iowa, was a short street with a culdesac at the far end. Rob & Dennis had me practice driving the Trike on this street, before I left for home. The first thing I did after starting the engine was to crank the handlebars too far to the left. Man, I thought I'd lost it right there and then put my foot down immediately. They just laughed. They got me lined up, I went across the highway, up the street to the culdesac and then that new experience came into play to get around that circle. Wow! Talk about something wierd. Well, I made it back to their parking lot okay. But, then they had to help turn me around because they wanted me to do it again. This time it felt a little better. Anyway, I made the successful 50 mile trip back home, being nervous and excited at the same time, with the wife following me in the car. Learning to water ski with my new boat, years ago, was another one of the hardest things also that I had ever tried, even though all my friends had no problem. But this Trike ride was scarrier! We did stop at a Dairy Queen in a small town in route and relaxed with an ice cream. This is a wonderful Trike and they did a beautiful job and I'm very proud of it. I'm gettingl it mastered already! A very fine product. Owen.

Yea you've a few of those moments thinking just what the He** did I get myself into with this trike. Rest assured that in due time you'll wonder why you didn't do it sooner.LOL

Take your time learning the handling characteristics and you'll be fine.

Enjoy the ride on 3.

Larry

Ya Hoo, I got my Venture back Monday with the new factory installed Hannigan kit. I thought it would be a piece of cake to drive it. WRONG!!! Across the highway from their store, Nishna Valley Cycle, in Atlantic Iowa, was a short street with a culdesac at the far end. Rob & Dennis had me practice driving the Trike on this street, before I left for home. The first thing I did after starting the engine was to crank the handlebars too far to the left. Man, I thought I'd lost it right there and then put my foot down immediately. They just laughed. They got me lined up, I went across the highway, up the street to the culdesac and then that new experience came into play to get around that circle. Wow! Talk about something wierd. Well, I made it back to their parking lot okay. But, then they had to help turn me around because they wanted me to do it again. This time it felt a little better. Anyway, I made the successful 50 mile trip back home, being nervous and excited at the same time, with the wife following me in the car. Learning to water ski with my new boat, years ago, was another one of the hardest things also that I had ever tried, even though all my friends had no problem. But this Trike ride was scarrier! We did stop at a Dairy Queen in a small town in route and relaxed with an ice cream. This is a wonderful Trike and they did a beautiful job and I'm very proud of it. I'm gettingl it mastered already! A very fine product. Owen.

Hey if you REALLY want some OH S**T!!! moments, try a sidecar!!! :stirthepot::stirthepot::stirthepot:

:rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf: