IGNORED

Boy is it hot today

Carbon_One

Current temp is 104* according to my eletric temp gauge outside my garage. Inside it's 99*. Weather.com says 101* for this area.:225:

Next to nothing is getting done today with most of it spent inside with the ac running.

I did build a new shelf along one wall in the garage for the extra goodies I'll pick up eventually from Denny for the 83. Probably do that when we get back from the NY rally. At least temps shopuld be coming down some later in the week. Sure hope so cause temps like these are rough trying to enjoying any riding.

Larry

Same here. I feel like a well done steak. I wont even ride in the kinda of heat. Normally I dont ride above with 80+ degrees with high humidity. Just seams like alot of stress on any bike engine.

Only rode 250 miles today and that was fom 750' to right at 5000' and it was still hot.

I feel like I was put into the prebake cycle at the french fry factory.

Drank nearly a gallon since I've been home.

Way too hot here too.

Costs me less to cool the house with A/C then it costs to heat the house in the winter.

I will take :225: over :cold::snow2: any day.

Not me, I'll take a good old blizzard with some lake effect snow mixed in over this heat.

In the heat I can only take off so much clothing and then I get arrested. I can dress for cold.

It got up to 102 at 5:00pm today, By 6:00pm it was down to 76. AAaaaaaahhhhhhhh.......

Current temp is 104* according to my eletric temp gauge outside my garage. Inside it's 99*. Weather.com says 101* for this area.:225:

Next to nothing is getting done today with most of it spent inside with the ac running.

I did build a new shelf along one wall in the garage for the extra goodies I'll pick up eventually from Denny for the 83. Probably do that when we get back from the NY rally. At least temps shopuld be coming down some later in the week. Sure hope so cause temps like these are rough trying to enjoying any riding.

Larry

You ain't fooling nobody!!! You out there drooling all over that 83! Now wipe it off!!!:rotfl::rotfl: