IGNORED

May buy Salvaged VR back...Could use help in ferrying it from Las Vegas to Buckley WA

GolfVenture

If the salvage price is reasonable, I may want to buy my VR back from the insurance co. The key is finding someone who could take possession of it in Las Vegas, then maybe between several members could help ferry it back to Buckley WA where it could serve as a parts VR for my 89 VR.

Please let me know if you can help or know of someone.

If someone local to you has a trailer you can borrow that would be the best way to go. I've also seen some bike trailers sell for cheap on Craigslist?? Or.... rent a U-Haul one-way in Vegas, but it's probably the most expensive...

Yes I would Mr Squid.LOL You know if a Ventrider needs help I will help.

I sent him my phone # so he should call........

I really like seeing pics of you. What a great group of people I have met here..Ron

Your a good man brother, I still look back at all the folks I have met here, and smile at all the friendships I have. I am a very rich man with all the excellent quality folks I am able to call "Friends" here

:thumbsup2:

You know, were this much closer to LV....I really should see about getting over that way and seeing you and the missus :whistling: