IGNORED

IMPORTANT! Watch your bike and friends!

bryan52577

Always check your bike when your "Friends" have been around it! :yikes: I have no idea when it happened but a "friend" (AKA KEN) was showing me his NEW chrome tail light frame and I thought it was like COOL! :photographing:

Well that was a week ago at the IA, IL, WI, MO, MN M&E. And I have walked past MY bike in the garage at least 20 times since then. :backinmyday: I can spot a dust bunny or a hair on it (thinking it's a scratch) at 50 feet! :whistling: Well then today I was heading out to grill, looked down at my tail light and said "WHAT THE #$LL" is that? :confused24:

Looked closer and low and behold my "friend's" chrome piece is on MY bike!!! :sign woo hoo:

How cool is that to have such good friends? :beer: And what do you want to bet they are all LAUGHING at me cause I never noticed! :banana:YA, you all know who you are, Ken (920shrek1), Mike (Eusa1 + Cheri) And last but not least Rick (Rick Haywood + Shirley), even my wife Lisa never said anything!. :think: You all did good not letting on! :clap2: Sorry it took so long for me to OPEN my eyes!! :8:

Thank you! :thumbsup2:

It's good to have friends! :sign woo hoo:

Bryan

Ya have good friends if they do that for you. :cool10:

Larry

YES I DO!!!:thumbsup2:

Nice friends you got there looks sharp. But where did they get it or better yet :stickpoke:where can I meet your friends.

NO WAY I PLAN ON KEEPING THEM! :sign woo hoo: And I am not sure where they got it?

Bryan

is there a carb FAIRY??? LOL thats a cool looking tail light you def. have some good friends keep the as good friends like that are hard to find nowdays

YEP! I got some of the best! :thumbsup2: The folks on this site have treated me like family from day one and I sure am not going to do anything to change that! :clap2:

THANK YOU FRIENDS (AND THE CHROME FAIRY!) :sign woo hoo:

Bryan

Speaking of friends putting things on your bike.... While at a nice hotel a few years ago, I went out to my bike one morning and found that "my friend" ECK had put a "For Sale" sign on it and there were 2 people from India looking at it, wanting to test ride it. :whistling: Be careful of your friends....lol... , especially ECK!

Steve