IGNORED

The tourists are after us again!!!

darthandy

So I'm heading home from a Tim Horton's where our club had just met. I'm on a 4 lane section of what is mostly a two lane road and getting ready for a left turn to the exit ramp leading to a 4 lane limited access highway (I hate when they cheap out and put the exit and entrance ramps side by side like that!). As I prepare for my left hand turn, I see a Jeep Wagoneer or some such, with out of province plates, come barrelling up the ramp from the 4 lane. I slowed and checked the driver's head and, sure enough, he's looking behind me and just rolls through the stop sign at a good speed and directly into my path. By now I'm on the brakes and the horn and the a**hole gives me a dirty look - I guess he didn't like me honking. I swear, it took every ounce of willpower I had to keep from hanging a right (There was no oncoming traffic and I had the time and the room) and chasing him down. A few good kicks into his car's pretty blue doors (Or preferably his ugly face!) would have felt soooooooo good. But, once again, I realized that I'm the one who would have had the chat with the men in blue so I swore at him (Had to do something - he was too far to hear any way) an continued on my way.

What a week - still don't know what's happening with the wife's car after Sunday's deer encounter and now this. Hope to relax in Port Dover tomorrow for the 13th. I need a break about now.

Andy

Pawsaw, Marcarl and I will be there!

I guess it is a regular thing to meet at Tim's at 2:00

If we are not on the bikes, I will be wearing a fedora ( an Indiana Jones type hat)

Would be cool to meet. Shouldn't be hard...what maybe 10,000 people???

Piece of cake~:whistling:

I caught wind of the event just a little too late. I have just found / started listening to 96.3 FM out of Kingston. Their studio is "just down the street from the peeler bar, well that's where it is,,," :) Of course I didn't realize it was that big an event. I would have been a bit surprised upon arrival I guess.

:7_6_3[1]:

Thanks, folks. I couldn't see the province (Or state, for that matter but it was headed towards Niagara Falls). It was the flash of colour - Ontario plates are white with blue lettering and this one wasn't. Crazy thing is ... I can't remember what colour I saw ... only that it wasn't white with blue lettering. The mind does odd things at times like that, doesn't it?

Andy