IGNORED

can't even trust a hooker these days (story link)

midnightrider1300

I got a Hooker story. I got approached by one of these ladies at the mall not long ago. Her opening line was "Hey Old Man Your Equipment Still Working??" I said " Ask my Wife behind you" She looked over her shoulder at the Warden coming about 10 ft away and left rather quickly. I told the Warden she was asking directions. Didn't want to see bloodshed right there in the middle of the mall.

Took his 9 month old with him. Intelligence is not a requirement...

Was she really a hooker? There's nothing that states that nor does it state anywhere what the purpose of the meeting was ... was it for illegal or legal purposes?

If for legal purpose, what's wrong with taking your child? How would you know you're gonna get robbed and shot at and how could that be endangerment? If that were the case, a guy could be taking money out of a bank machine, get robbed and shot at and charged with endangerment.

:witch_brew: :witch_brew: :witch_brew:

(just throwing a different light on it)

Was she really a hooker? There's nothing that states that nor does it state anywhere what the purpose of the meeting was ... was it for illegal or legal purposes?

If for legal purpose, what's wrong with taking your child? How would you know you're gonna get robbed and shot at and how could that be endangerment? If that were the case, a guy could be taking money out of a bank machine, get robbed and shot at and charged with endangerment.

:witch_brew: :witch_brew: :witch_brew:

(just throwing a different light on it)

the paper didn't state she was, but news report said she was... said they were fussing over the amount of $$ she was to be paid...

He should have left the kid at home. Why did he get what he deserved? If a man OR woman cheats on their spouse, it's because they are not getting what they need at home. PERIOD. Plus, this is a motorcycle forum, not a marriage counselor forum.

If this offended you then I apologize... I just thought it was DUMB for him to take a 9 month old child...yes this is a MC forum but from time to time ppl post stuff non MC related..My bad...

the paper didn't state she was, but news report said she was... said they were fussing over the amount of $$ she was to be paid...

see... there I go again ... shooting my mouth off without knowing all the facts... LOL :Laugh: :bang head: :doh:

I need a holiday! In fact, a week from now I'll be on one ... dang ... can hardly wait!

If a man OR woman cheats on their spouse, it's because they are not getting what they need at home.

:fiddle: :fiddle: :fiddle: :fiddle: What a lame excuse!

Yeah, he probably wasn't getting what he needed at home... HIV, skank sex, a blank drug stare, beat up, robbed and shot at...

Actually, he's just an idiot. I have no sympathy for him in the least. He should be a man, not a spoiled brat. :crying:

:fiddle: :fiddle: :fiddle: :fiddle: What a lame excuse!

Yeah, he probably wasn't getting what he needed at home... HIV, skank sex, a blank drug stare, beat up, robbed and shot at...

Actually, he's just an idiot. I have no sympathy for him in the least. He should be a man, not a spoiled brat. :crying:

Not an excuse. Just a fact. I think he was an idiot too. Just does not deserve to get shot over it.