IGNORED

Isn't it nice to know not all online sellers are scammers

I found these forks on ebay last week and missed the end of the auction. I asked the seller if they were truly in good shape and if he would sell them for his minimum bid plus shipping. He said yes so I took a chance, $100 shipped. They showed up today and look great. Nice to know not all ebay sellers are selling crap. Since buying my basket case this spring i've received a lot of junk off ebay. I hope I can find the rest of the stuff I need for this conversion in as nice of shape as these forks. Now I just need the rotors and the calipers and the progressive springs and some anti-dive block offs and a fork brace and new brake lines and...and...um...nevermind...Now i'm bummed out...i'm gonna go get ready for work...talk to you guys later.:mo money:

I found these forks on ebay last week and missed the end of the auction. I asked the seller if they were truly in good shape and if he would sell them for his minimum bid plus shipping. He said yes so I took a chance, $100 shipped. They showed up today and look great. Nice to know not all ebay sellers are selling crap. Since buying my basket case this spring i've received a lot of junk off ebay. I hope I can find the rest of the stuff I need for this conversion in as nice of shape as these forks. Now I just need the rotors and the calipers and the progressive springs and some anti-dive block offs and a fork brace and new brake lines and...and...um...nevermind...Now i'm bummed out...i'm gonna go get ready for work...talk to you guys later.:mo money:

ive done all those things to my 83. and some.....:080402gudl_prv: