IGNORED

Big Thank you

warp1

Just wanted to say thanks to the general site membership. Been very valuable to me so far. Just got back from a small (500 mile) riding weekend and everything just worked great.

- My stereo was locking up after 5 min of riding (ever since I brought it home). Pulled the connectors, contact cleaner and dielectric grease...worked like a champ the whole weekend.

- Installed my baggershield windscreen while the fairing was apart....perfect with just the short section (I'm 6'4")

- Built my first motorcycle trailer based on the tech info in the trailer section. Pulled straight and true...and she was loaded pretty good.

- Hitch from Carbon 1 and aux wiring from M61A1MECH....again perfect.

- Used Carbon 1's stand to put fresh E3's on the front and rear....that and dynabeads = 0 vibration.

All this added up to me having a very enjoyable, troublefree weekend. Great site, and glad I'm a member.

Now to try adjusting my carb floats and using the carbtune to set my A/F screws....I like that it's free and curious if it will affect my MPG at all. I seem to be at the standard 38-39.

Ive been on this site for about 7 yrs now and I still have the same feeling about it. Many of the members enjoy helping others with thier experience or thier hands on help and or training. You can always find a needed part but most of all you will find harmony amongst everyone. Once in a while you may find a posting that doesnt digest right, but when you have 13k plus opinons, not all of them will be the same.

Glad you came aboard this great place. If you ever have a question, just post it. Someone will jump in with an answer...it may not be what you were looking for but keep reading the other posts and soon you should find it.