IGNORED

ther is a chance

that I may be going to work as a salesman at our local MC dealership... IF you are a praying person please pray that I will get this job IF it is Gods will...This would be a dream job for me.. The $$$ is good but not important at this point in my life, it's finding something that I love to do... I love MC and people associated with them so this could be a great fit.. I have been semi-retired but I find that I have to much time on my hands, I've worked all my life since 13 so it's hard to go from working to not doing much..:fingers-crossed-emo so I need something that will keep me busy...thanks in advance for your prayers and support

that I may be going to work as a salesman at our local MC dealership... IF you are a praying person please pray that I will get this job IF it is Gods will...This would be a dream job for me.. The $$$ is good but not important at this point in my life, it's finding something that I love to do... I love MC and people associated with them so this could be a great fit.. I have been semi-retired but I find that I have to much time on my hands, I've worked all my life since 13 so it's hard to go from working to not doing much..:fingers-crossed-emo so I need something that will keep me busy...thanks in advance for your prayers and support

You got it brother!!

Guest scarylarry

What kind of dealership is it metric or HD...I need to know before I commit...

J/K good luck and your in my prayers, I hear all the time folks are just plain bored when they retired and looking for a part time non commitment job...

I will be praying for you. One of my friends went to work with our local MC dealer when he retired. He is very active in the GWRRA and deals mostly with Goldwing parts. He works about 10 months each year and seems to love it.

Earl

:thumbsup2:

It's in the bag, my 2 cents (positive thinking)

:080402gudl_prv: Joe

I will be praying for you. One of my friends went to work with our local MC dealer when he retired. He is very active in the GWRRA and deals mostly with Goldwing parts. He works about 10 months each year and seems to love it.

Earl

:thumbsup2:

I feel like going back to work once in awhile but i sit down until the feeling passes

...This would be a dream job for me..

Keeping my fingers and toes crossed for you!

My dream job would be to work for the manufacturers as a test rider and report my likes/dislikes and how many miles I could rack up on their touring bikes before a failure.

As a side job,I could work for the camping gear companies and test their equipment while testing the bikes.

:cool10:

thanks every1... don't know for sure if there is going to be a position open..but talked to the man over sales and he said he needed another person & asked if i was interested...:fingers-crossed-emo he is talking to the owner Tuesday in hopes he can hire me..

Edited by midnightrider1300