I have the replacement brackets on order at the dealer - - they are pretty cheap, but they break easily due to the constant vibration on the deflector, so I'm installing a rubber bumper behind each one to rest against the fork. The pricy part is the chrome piece on the outer part of the deflector - - about $80. I'm making my own deflectors from high impact ABS plastic that I got at Lowes. Once you get the light bar out of the way, it's a pretty easy install.

I've got stock brackets you can have if you can find the plastic deflectors.

Let me know.

Larry

Larry,

If you don't sell those brackets, I'm going to purchase from you. Mike's bike had those broken.

Thanks

Carlos

Not to replace the wings but to hopefully prevent there breaking the mount.

First I removed the OEM rubber bumpers ( already had lost one ).

At Lowe's on the hardware isle where all the blue drawers are there should be a drawer with and assortment of rubber stoppers ( blk round wedge shape ) in various sizes. Like bottle stoppers anyway I picked out two of them approx size of 3/8 " on the big end and approx. 1" in length.

Also in the same drawers will be stainless bolts and screws. Get a cpl of stainless pan head screws I think #10 x 1/4".

Make a small pilot hole with a drill bit in the big end of the rubber stopper. Slightly smaller than the screws you purchased.

Remove the wings from the brackets and attach your rubber stoppers through the hole left by the OEM bumpers with the stainless screws.

Reattach everything to bike and trim your new bumpers to fit without placing stress on the mounts.

I had to remove approx. 1/4" to 3/8" from mine from the small end so that they just touched the fork tubes.

I don't have the spacer on my light bar but if you do you should have enough rubber to support them and probably wont have to trim much if any.

I can post pics later if anyone needs them but I would have to go take everything back apart. I did this awhile back before I learned the value of taking pics of everything you do on these bikes so you can pass it along.

Hope this helps