Just installed the Clear View windwhield. This one is 2" shorter than the original and does have the recurve at the top. This allows me to see over the windshield instead of through it which I like. The lowers are wider and have a curve to them as well. I had made some flat lowers from black lexan to more closely match the lower fairing and the grill cover. I tossed those and went with the clear view version. Here are some pics. Oh, I splurged for the vent, but don't have an opinion on that yet. Looks like a difficult item to clean once it is full of bugs.

Just installed the Clear View windwhield. This one is 2" shorter than the original and does have the recurve at the top. This allows me to see over the windshield instead of through it which I like. The lowers are wider and have a curve to them as well. I had made some flat lowers from black lexan to more closely match the lower fairing and the grill cover. I tossed those and went with the clear view version. Here are some pics. Oh, I splurged for the vent, but don't have an opinion on that yet. Looks like a difficult item to clean once it is full of bugs.

Looks nice. I like the lowers.

It's a Russell Day Long seat. It really works great! Expensive though. I had them add to the width of the passenger seat and wife and I sent to western North Carolina and back from Delaware without one complaint about butt soreness. The rider did well too in that area. If you get one, do not be put off by the initial feel of the seat when new. Follow their instructions about the break in period and you will be quite happy I am certain. The driver wings need to break in a bit, plus it forms to your butt and thighs.

I carry a small tooth brush to clean the vent, along with some bottled water and a wash cloth to clean the windshield when I gas up or make a stop. Then some regular Pledge to give the shield a nice shine and the Pledge helps the next group pf bugs to clean off a bit easier.

I like a clean shield.