IGNORED

New Home

BradT

Well we finally made it. With all the issues we had earlier this year, Rhonda and I finally got moved into to our new home. IT was not easy and we both went through a lot. I want to thank Brooke and Matthew for moving all the stuff we have and not complaining too much.

And of Course Rhonda for putting up with my crankyness over the last few months. (Love you)

Brad

Nice.....very nice. I didn't notice where the outhouse was though!?

Was there last week and the outhouse is beside the truck at the end of the driveway (ha-Ha) Right Brad? A beautiful home indeed. Enjoy and see you guys soon.

I didn't notice where the outhouse was though!?

the outhouse is beside the truck at the end of the driveway

Thanks for all the comments

Sorry Rick you missed it, got Naugh-T the indoor plumbing she always wanted and John they took the porta pottie away.

Brad

Well :think: Looking at the pics and all, it looks like an OK house. Hard to say at a distance without a fresh cup of coffee in my hand :hurts:

Seriously You Two, that is one beautifull house. I hope you get many years of comfort and joy out of it. :thumbsup2:

, got Naugh-T the indoor plumbing she always wanted

Brad

LOL... no more hand pump for water either eh Brad. House is looking great. They did a lot of work in the last month. I see you even have grass to cut.

• 1 month later...