IGNORED

still around

clay18

just been busy, depolyment was moved up some so heading out to kabul soon. Is there anyone that wants to buy a cx500c and i was thinking of selling my venture and getting a newer one when i get home, but getting home maybe about 2 years were trying to pay off all our bills

Clay ever since I have known you, you have been one of our Hero's, how long have you been in and how many deployments have you had, I know you love our country and your family and would do anything to protect them and us. Its guys and gals like you that make it possible for us to have the freedoms that we have today. Thanks for your service, and when you get back and are successful with selling your bikes, as long as I have 2 running you are welcome to go riding with me anytime, I cant ride 2 at one time. Take care and keep your head down.

just been busy, depolyment was moved up some so heading out to kabul soon. Is there anyone that wants to buy a cx500c and i was thinking of selling my venture and getting a newer one when i get home, but getting home maybe about 2 years were trying to pay off all our bills

Clay ever since I have known you, you have been one of our Hero's, how long have you been in and how many deployments have you had, I know you love our country and your family and would do anything to protect them and us. Its guys and gals like you that make it possible for us to have the freedoms that we have today. Thanks for your service, and when you get back and are successful with selling your bikes, as long as I have 2 running you are welcome to go riding with me anytime, I cant ride 2 at one time. Take care and keep your head down.

its getting on to 16 years now and this will be my 3rd combat tour ,they gave me Staff Sargent along with a dirty dozen to run around with

thank you for your service clay. 1 of my employees just came back from afgan on his 2nd deployment glad to have him back. stay safe over there also i got a friend over in kabul now he comes home in jan keep our men and women safe and you keep safe and check in every now and then I know some of the FOB's:confused24: have internet.:080402gudl_prv: :fingers-crossed-emo

Be safe over there and God Bless you and your family.

How much are you asking for the bike? Would like to see a couple pics.

Bet you did not know it was a car

http://dayerses.com/honda-cx-500-c.html[/quote

the cx im would like 1000.00 but i can trade for bike work or if anyone has a 250 dual sport. Im still kinda up on the venture I dont know what i want to do on it sell it or work on it I just dont have time to work on it is the bad part