IGNORED

just my luck

oldgoat

we had some storms over the past few days. some heavy wind and rain.

there was no trees down where i live. but lots of rain. well today i went out and washed my black pontiac grandprix and waxed it till it looked great. i then cme home and parked it.of course under a over hanging tree. i was going to go out and get some fast food when i saw somethig on the car. yep it was 2 tree branches about 4 feet in leant on the roof and the hood of the car. also the rear quater panel on drivers side was scratched. i called nation wide and i be damn there was a ajuster in the area and he would stop by. seems like im not the only one. he looked over my car and said hey the rear quarter panel has som rust bubbles by the fuel door. and there are some on the roof? and said the insurance company wont cover them? hey there are deep scratches and i left the branches on the car. he said sorry but he,s sure all they will cover is the hood. im so pissed i been with this company for almost 10 years never filed a claim on any of my cars in 25 years. and i got a $500 deductable. damn what luck huh?

think i will shop around for another company. this company said they drop a $100 for every year you dont file a claim i say bull poop.. i can get the whole car repainted for $1500. not sure id a 2005 pontiac with 65000 miles on it is worth the paint job but she runs like a top. ok im done with my rant now