IGNORED

This really suck's

star4772

we had a hail storm go through here this afternoon. I could see once but twice, come on mother nature. Now my little PT cruiser looks like it has dimples. Oh well called progressive to make a claim. What can you do (nothing) except deal with it. :whistling: At least bike was in the garage at my GF house.

Joe

we had a hail storm go through here this afternoon. I could see once but twice, come on mother nature. Now my little PT cruiser looks like it has dimples. Oh well called progressive to make a claim. What can you do (nothing) except deal with it. :whistling: At least bike was in the garage at my GF house.

Joe

Paint it white,put a name on it and call it a golf ball.All joking aside,If my PT Cruiser was hail damaged I would cry cause I have $5000 in airbrush paint on mine.

we had a large hail storm here the first part of may.I had heard of some people that put their cars in the hot sun and then rubbed them with dry ice,some of the dents came out.Other than that,find a good body shop.

Paint it white,put a name on it and call it a golf ball.All joking aside,If my PT Cruiser was hail damaged I would cry cause I have $5000 in airbrush paint on mine.

I think I would die if I had that kind of paint work and this happened. Wow must look sharp how about posting a picture?

Joe