IGNORED

Two out of Three Made it!

Yama Mama

This past Friday, I went out to pick up a plant that had fallen over, because it was getting a little windy. I noticed it was getting darker, so I went to close Moped's window on his car.

We live on a heavily wooded lot. As I turned to go in the garage, I heard a big cracking of wood and then a loud BOOM!

As you will see, there were three cars for the tree to land on, and it decided on our son's car.

The following photos explain what happened.

Yama Mama

The insurance people will be here tomorrow. The first one Ron spoke to said that we will have to drive it to the auto body shop. Ron said,"Mam I do not think that is possible!", then she said she would have some one come and tow it to the body shop. Ron said,"Mam, I do not think this car is exactly able to be fixed!". Then she said, well we could have some one come to your home and Ron agreed that would probably be the best decision. The Lady asked if any one was hurt and Ron says, not that he is aware of! So now, I am laughing! Then she says, it is a shame about your car, and Ron says, "yes, it was my favorite!" I guess you had to be there. It was sort of a thank God, we are alive event to say the least. We just now got our cable and internet back. You know how I need the internet!

Yama Mama

So, is the plant OK??

Wow, a minute sooner and you would have been too close for comfort...

Well the leaves are getting a little yellow thanks for asking.

I think it is my underwear I am needing to replace.

Yama Mama:crackup: