IGNORED

Rally deadline

BIG TOM

I got me everything crossed that my registration is gonna make it in time.

Honest....the check is in the mail!!!:)

if you sent it, you're good to go.... dont worry.....all late registrations goes to the rally DQ fund....thanks:fnd_(16): :fnd_(16): :fnd_(16)::rotfl:

Well thats a relief! I thought it might be wasted. We cant miss the rally as we are heading to the east coast and this is perfect as it is on our way....sort of anyway!

If its late at least save one ice-cream for me and the misses please!

I didn't pay attention to this because I didn't think it was going to work out. But it looks like there COULD be a chance. What is deadline and where and how do I register. If I'm too late no problem Have Fun!![/QUOTte

You're kidding me right ?:doh: deadline is JULY 1st......registration forms are in the watering hole...print them out send them in.....last t shirt order is going in on the 6th....If you are planning on comming get those forms in and pm me that they are on the way...

You are retired how could you not have time to go..........thats all you got is time, maybe not as much money as time, but you cant use time as an excuse................:doh::doh:

I didn't pay attention to this because I didn't think it was going to work out. But it looks like there COULD be a chance. What is deadline and where and how do I register. If I'm too late no problem Have Fun!!

What is the deadline again?

Just messing with ya ! We got it. We got it.

Hugs and kisses to you....Love ya sweetie...now RELAX! before I kick your ...oh Hi! honey...:crackup:

28 years ago ...you were funny.....now, not so much...now get me a beer and make it snappy..............

:fnd_(16):

28 years ago ...you were funny.....now, not so much...now get me a beer and make it snappy..............

:fnd_(16):

Better be good there Mongo, Taters will be like a little spider monkey climbing all up and down your big behind and beat the hell out of you!