IGNORED

Jeffs M&E in jax cancelled due to bad weather....

1BigDog

:( The weather, which has been beautiful here in the SE for the last few weeks is becoming more like it should be in Jan. Temps here this weekend will hit the 20's and and further north, like in SC, NC, etc, will have temps in the lower 20's with freezing rain/ice. We already had several cancellations and I sure dont want to see anyone have an incident while trying to come her in bad weather. I will reschedule this when it warms up a bit. The original intent was to help me build a deck, but since I hired someone to put down concrete pavers instead, we just decided to make it a regular type of M&E. I sure do appreciate everyone who was willing to help with this project and like I said, I will host something here at the house when the temps warm up a bit. :bighug:

Gosh ....Darn ! Cold ya say ? Well if that how ya feel about it , I guess I will just head northward then , to where it is just so-so cold for a ride . Maybe hit every DQ along the way to put a little chill in my tummy . Maybe ride up back home to Alaska for a spell or stop by Charlie's to raid his beer stash . Thought we were going to have fun in Florida :confused24:...... I guess them lemon grown in Florida really are sour :rotf::rotf::stirthepot:

Let me know when it is rescheduled there Ruffy . Weekends are getting booked up for the year . Might just start taking the weekdays off now .

BEER30

Guest KitCarson

Jeff: You did good!!! A lot of common sense in what you did. For a fact no sense in getting someone hurt. I used to be the President of a large local Bass fishing Club here locally.......boy they would cry.....protest......threaten me with death and dismemberment.........when I would cancel an event due to bad weather.......Just never made any sense to me......Fun is supposed to be fun.....not an endurance contest...........You did good.......used a lot of common sense on this one........Usually year after year in South Carolina Last two weeks of Jan and most of Feb is the bad part of the year........we have even had ice storms and things like that first two weeks of March...generally after the second week of March it is Safe to plan things.