IGNORED

I'm pi**ed off,whats good?

star4772

I parked my bike at work today and when I got back my bike was all spotted up. It look like the sprinkler system came on and watered my bike along with the grass. I now have what looks to be hard water spots all over my bike. I got home and tried to clean them off with some quick shine stuff but not working very well. :(

Question what would be the best way to remove all these spots? Wash bike with soap and water then dry and use chrome polish and wax to detail it? :confused24:

Any suggestion's?

Joe :fingers-crossed-emo

Periodically I'll wash the bike and use S100. Best thing since sliced bread and flush toilets ! Keeps spotting from happening and makes it easier to wash the next time.

To get the spots off you need to wash the bike. Any spots that don't come off, you can try Plexus.

Periodically I'll wash the bike and use S100. Best thing since sliced bread and flush toilets ! Keeps spotting from happening and makes it easier to wash the next time.

To get the spots off you need to wash the bike. Any spots that don't come off, you can try Plexus.

Not Familiar with S100 what is it?

Not Familiar with S100 what is it?

http://www.s100.com/s100_tcc.htm

I've only ever tried the Total Cycle Cleaner. Wash and dry the bike. Mist S100 over (almost) everything. Then spray with garden hose on high pressure until no soapy bubbles from hosing it down. Dry the bike. Ride.

I use it about once a month or so. If I ride in the rain and see spots afterwards or start getting water spots when washing the bike, its time to mist it with S100.

Thanks I will have to give it a shot, it usally takes me about 4 hours to clean my bike.

I probably spend 45 minutes washing mine. Occassionally pull the saddle bags and wash back rim. Normal wash and then mist with S100, maybe one hour total.

Idea with S100 is that after misting it on you rinse it off immediately. Don't let it dry on the bike. Rinse with high pressure GARDEN hose (NOT pressure washer) and dry it. Makes your next wash quicker and easier. I generally mist everything except wheels, wind screen, and seats. The chrome will look great and resist spotting. Water will sheet off the bike.

I'm not a rep for them.... just a satisfied customer !

Well Joe, last Wednesday someone (customer/delivery)backed into my bike at work, then took off. Bent the passing light/turn signal (right side), viosr on the turn signal, clear deflector and my side stand has a nice bend to it, and the bumper went over the top of the fender leaving a crease and scraped up paint. The angle they hit it on, the bike did not fall over. It just put alot of pressure on the side stand and bent it.