IGNORED

Spare Computer board.........

DragonRider

Does anyone have a spare computer board for the dash display for an 83, I think mine is bad and I am not to good with a soldering gun..........would like to just replace it and be done with it.........I know mine has been resoldered at least 2 times by the Muffin in the past, but he aint around...........:starz:

Thanks for checking Bob............

This group is great, need a part, just post it, likely to find what you need, I just found a kickstand interlock switch that someone needs...........

Lewis

Can't find it so I must have already gave it away, sorry...

Does anyone have a spare computer board for the dash display for an 83, I think mine is bad and I am not to good with a soldering gun..........would like to just replace it and be done with it.........I know mine has been resoldered at least 2 times by the Muffin in the past, but he aint around...........:starz:

check out this guy, he may have one. He has a parts bike

http://novascotia.kijiji.ca/c-cars-v...AdIdZ374867023

Thanks Earl............Compatibility chart says it will work. Thanks, Earl, How much I will send you paypal plus shipping.

I think I have one from a 86. If it will work on the 83 you can have it.

Earl

Edited by DragonRider

86 is different than and 83. If I remember right, the 83 is different than all the rest, and then 84-85 different still than 86-93 due to cruise control I believe. But then I'm betting there are some exceptions due to how the bike is equipt. If I'm wrong, please let me know. I know I have one here somewhere, I'll look after work this evening and get back to ya. Its in the basement somewhere. I gave the rest of it away already. I have and 84 and it won't work on it.

Bill

The part # on the one off the 86 is 41R-M15Y9. It has two elt. connectors, one has 9 flat blade connectors (5 on the top row and 4 on the bottom row). The other connector has 14 small round pins (7 on top row and 7 on bottom row)

Earl