IGNORED

I added a third wheel

I had to find a way to have my son enjoy this sport with me, and this was my solution. I just got it installed and still need to wire it before I can hit the road. I have road it around the neighborhood and in an empty parking lot. It is very different but kinda fun. I still have a lot to learn but I am getting there.

I have been giving it some thought myself, now that I have three Grand Children plus the fact that my dog Jake has to stay home a lot in the summer, where as normally when driving the truck, he usually goes everywhere with me, providing he does not have to sit and wait in a hot vehicle.

The trouble is I would want a second bike for this and my wife would not a give into this easily.:confused24:

I have driven a hack before (a friend of mine having owned a Russian bike with side car) and it is a different ride sensation.

I have been giving it some thought myself, now that I have three Grand Children plus the fact that my dog Jake has to stay home a lot in the summer, where as normally when driving the truck, he usually goes everywhere with me, providing he does not have to sit and wait in a hot vehicle.

The trouble is I would want a second bike for this and my wife would not a give into this easily.:confused24:

I have driven a hack before (a friend of mine having owned a Russian bike with side car) and it is a different ride sensation.

With 3 little ones, you may want to consider putting another hack on the other side :big-grin-emoticon:

Just trying to help you :thumbsup2:

I had to find a way to have my son enjoy this sport with me, and this was my solution. I just got it installed and still need to wire it before I can hit the road. I have road it around the neighborhood and in an empty parking lot. It is very different but kinda fun. I still have a lot to learn but I am getting there.

I had one that looked very similar to yours back in the early 80's when my kids were little. :cool10: They are a different ride for sure. You can change the rake of the front forks to make steering easier, but only if the side hack is a permanent attachment. Also, some side hack rigs will allow you to trim the lean angle while in motion. This is great on roads with a significant crown.

Your arms and shoulders will likely become stronger as you get accustomed to the new ride.