IGNORED

a little help with Class please

First I want to thank Freebird for his excelent how to on fixing the class controller board.

I had nothing on my class display, most of the time. occasionally I would show 0 psi and then an e4 error then the display would go blank. I tried the solder fix and now when I switch to acc position my display lights up showing front rear manual auto on the left side and 0 psi I can select med hi or low or switch to auto mode momentarily then it goes into an E4 error. after 30 seconds or so everything recycles through the same sequence. I can hear a relay click under the trunk every time the display cycles but no compresor comes on, should I be able to hear the compressor if my pressure is too low IE: 0 psi.

Looking at the wiring diagram I see a two connector plug going to the pump as well as a larger multi connector plug just upstream of the plug for the pump. I assume the compressor is under the trunk and these connectors are also in that area.

can anybody tell me where the class relay is and the connector asociated with it. Where is the compressor and it's connector are located. and where the large multi connector plug just upstream is located.

do I remove just the trunk, or also the seat?

Again thanks Freebird, and thanks in advance to anybody who can help with my questions

Al

I cant answer all of them but i did read that some took several tries before they got the solder right. I have the same error on mine and have not done the fix yet. What i have done is with the key on grab the wiring connector at the boar at twist ever so slightly to the left and right. By doing this i was able to get the system working long enough to adjust the air pressure. Hope that help.

Kevin:fingers-crossed-emo

Just to let ya know my display will show 0psi right before the e4 error but if you mess with the wires and it starts working it will show the correct psi on the display. I can also hear the clicking in the rear.

Kevin:080402gudl_prv: