IGNORED

40th Anniversary is today!

Yama Mama

Today is Moped and his wife's (me) 40th anniversary!

I feel it is a really big accomplishment in this day and age. So I am proud to say, we have had many good times, a few bad, we have raised 3 children, and we have 2 grandchildren. We have built our home from clearing the wooded lot, to working side by side hammering the plywood on the floors and roof. Putting the shingles on together, and all the other hard work that goes with it. We have helped each other take care of our aging parents. We have been through it all. We still enjoy a nice motorcycle ride together in the country side. So thank you Ron for all the years; let's try for 50 together. Oh I forgot to say I still love you.

Yama Mama :happy65:

Congrats Moped and Mama. When I talk to you two it reminds me of how lucky I am to have my Warden. Could leave that right there and make you wonder??:think:

Its just that you two remind me of us. Working togather.I would be lost without the Warden. Ron probally has a few tips that might help me reach 40....

Edited by Yammer Dan

That is fantastic you two. In this day and age that is an accomplishment. :thumbsup2:

Mopeds hide must be as tough as leather :backinmyday: to with stand forty years of assorted whips. :backinmyday:

My hat goes off to both of you. :group cheers:

Edited by saddlebum