IGNORED

SE WI to WI MD 2012

Flyinfool

So who all if anyone is heading from SE WI to the WI MD next week?

Just wondering who I might be able to hook up with for the ride.

I am planning to head out on Friday. I don't know if I can get off work Friday so I am not sure if I am leaving Friday morning or evening yet.

My planned route at the moment is I94 to hy19 to 14 to 56. Open to other plans.

HA!

New plan already.

HY 19 that runs across the north side of Madison will be closed starting on the 25th.

The new plan is to take the beltway around the south side of Madison to 14 and west from there. Unless someone has a better idea.

So is anyone coming from or thru SE WI?

Jeff, I've been talking with the wife, I might be able to go Fri eve after work. I have to procure a tent tho, as I really don't have the extra $$ for a hotel. Still trying to work out the details. I'd stay thru Sat eve and head home Sat night. Will hopefully know tonight if I will be free.

-Andrew

If you have a spare tent that's one less obstacle I need to hurdle. It's just how the wife is feeling, and she appears to be feeling better than when she had our first two, plus the little one is sleeping 4 hours at a time thru the night. So as long as the Venture holds up I might have a chance.

Anyone with tire changing skills? I have a set of tire irons, want to know if I should bring them & the new front tire.

-Andrew

Well, looks like I should be heading out there Fri after work. As long as there is decent weather and my bike holds up, I'll be there. Just save me a tent! I haven't planned a route yet, so Jeff, just leave a trail of bread crumbs when you leave Fri morning...

-Andrew

Well, looks like I should be heading out there Fri after work. As long as there is decent weather and my bike holds up, I'll be there. Just save me a tent! I haven't planned a route yet, so Jeff, just leave a trail of bread crumbs when you leave Fri morning...

-Andrew

Leave a trail of food behind??????

Meee?????

Here is the route I plan to take.

http://mapq.st/L41KEm

If you see anything that looks like me or mine on the side of the road please pick it up.......

If you see anything that looks like me or mine on the side of the road please pick it up.......

You're not riding a Hardley, you're on a 1st gen. There shouldn't be a trail of parts behind you, just sobbing 2nd genners that you left in the dust. Oh, wait, that's right. You like to fall. Ok, I'll keep an eye on all the rock piles by the side of the road. :stickpoke:

And yup, that looks to be the approximate way I'm going. See you there Friday night.

-Andrew