IGNORED

Buffing 4- wheeler plastic?

Yammer Dan

The 4-wheeler I bought a few weeks ago has some light scratches on it. A few of the worse ones you can feel with a fingernail but most are lighter. What can I buff these out with? I know the plastic is different from our bikes. This thing is in such great shape i would like to make it look like new. It is a Honda Ricon if that makes any difference. I know zilch about them.

Question is what to use???

Edited by Yammer Dan

Dan you can buff it with a high speed buffer and plastic polish. It is very easy to melt the plastic be careful, you can hand polish with plastic polish as well. If your going to use the four wheeler just get use to the scratches because there will be more.

Yeah it probally looks about as good now as it is ever going to. I'm going to treat it like a 1st Gen!! Just get on and RIDE!!
Oh never mind, if your going to ride it like your first gens. I thought the four wheeler was in running condition.:stirthepot:

Oh never mind, if your going to ride it like your first gens. I thought the four wheeler was in running condition.:stirthepot:

OK Thats a good one!!!:rotfl::rotfl: I have rode it a little around the house but not thrilled with it. Really don't have much of a place to ride here. Maybe if I can get it out somewhere there is room to play. Good arm workout on the ground I have here.

OK Thats a good one!!!:rotfl::rotfl: I have rode it a little around the house but not thrilled with it. Really don't have much of a place to ride here. Maybe if I can get it out somewhere there is room to play. Good arm workout on the ground I have here.
Dan if you can find a place to ride they are a lot of fun. I'm a Polaris man because they have the best suspension of any I have ridden. look around for state parks national parks forest roads logging roads ect. They will give you a great whole body workout if you can find some challenging trails to ride. I love to explore off the beaten path. Anything made by Honda is generally high quality and dependable have some fun with it.

Now Dan...you aren't like Some people are you?

You know!

Some people get 4 x 4 Pickups, raise them up so you need a step ladder to get into them, put on bush guards, skid pans, monster tires, 2 ton power winch, and roll bars but the only time they are ever off road is when they park them on the front lawn to sell them!

ATV's are meant to have fun on!

To go places you can't go with a truck.

Unless you are "some people"...they WILL get scratches....maybe even a few cracks in that shiny plastic....but you WILL have fun!