IGNORED

Prayers Needed for Big Bird a fellow

VentureRider.org member A report shows a probable esophageal cancer. He will be having surgery in the morning for a biopsy and they will also attempt to put in a feeding tube. The family appreciate the prayers thus far and ask for you to continue to remember him in your prayers.

I meet him one afternoon at my wife's office and of course I was on my venture & we struck up a conversation. He invited me over to his shop to show me somethings he thought I needed to know. He really helped me in a lot of things about the Venture. He is the one who introduced me to this site. His love for riding really showed & his love on passing down what he has learned to a newbie was greatly appreciated ...So please say prayer for Big Bird......

I remember Big Bird. Last time I saw him was on my 4 day, 3 night, Natches Trace ride that I had about 5 yrs ago.

If you happen to see him, tell him ECK said hi and that I sent him many get well wishes..

I remember Big Bird. Last time I saw him was on my 4 day, 3 night, Natches Trace ride that I had about 5 yrs ago.

If you happen to see him, tell him ECK said hi and that I sent him many get well wishes..

I sure will... then you know why he is called BIG BIRD....I've known him for years, and as far back as I can remember he was called Big Bird...