Does anyone here have a rear brake reservoir for an "83 VR. Mine broke a while back when I tried to loosen the bolt to add fluid. I repaired it using JB Weld and it held for a while but today it broke again. I either need another reservoir or if someone can tell me something that I can repair it with.

I had the same thing happen on my 83, I used a 2 part expoxy to fix mine, and it held for a couple of years until I found one on ebay...........

Does anyone here have a rear brake reservoir for an "83 VR. Mine broke a while back when I tried to loosen the bolt to add fluid. I repaired it using JB Weld and it held for a while but today it broke again. I either need another reservoir or if someone can tell me something that I can repair it with.

See attached picture.

This is a rear reservoir from a VMax. I think it can be made to work in a pinch with a little McGyvering for the mount.

The fluid level will not work on this one and will need to be bypassed. Good part is reservoir is translucent, so level can be checked easy.

Put the search string in below, and several will come up on ebay. Pinwall had several for $15, including unusable master cylinder plus shipping.

yamaha vmax master

Gary