IGNORED

Anybody Have A Broken Headlight for RSV???

bongobobny

I bought this really nice aftermarket headlight that was advertised as fitting an RSV using my existing bracket. Problem is you have to remove the mounts that are welded onto the metal headlight case of the stock headlight and glue them onto the plastic housing of the replacement headlight. Not wanting to destroy my stock headlight before I fit the new one, and not wanting to pay $50 plus shipping from Pinwall, I thought I would check to see if anybody has a broken one setting around that I can canabalize for the mounts...

Although I do not have a housing for you, I am quite curious to what replacement light you are switching to. I switched to a Truck Lite Phase 7 and it's AWESOME!!! Curious minds????? Good luck.....

I bought this really nice aftermarket headlight that was advertised as fitting an RSV using my existing bracket. Problem is you have to remove the mounts that are welded onto the metal headlight case of the stock headlight and glue them onto the plastic housing of the replacement headlight. Not wanting to destroy my stock headlight before I fit the new one, and not wanting to pay $50 plus shipping from Pinwall, I thought I would check to see if anybody has a broken one setting around that I can canabalize for the mounts...

I have a headlight. However.... The PO changed the lense to an Adjure, and it didn't look good(to me), and wouldn't allow for a Visor since the trim ring was/is gone. So I replaced it with Stock headlight(from Pinwall).

Yours for shipping. Let me know.

sp!ke

Jakbag, this one

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&vxp=mtr&item=370621375805

Sp!ke, DEAL!!! I'll PM you, I can use my stock ring, just need to "unweld" the brackets that the plastic tabs fit into...

I looked at the Ebay you listed and you might be happy with what I'm sending you!, It already contains the Adjure lens that i see in the ebay advert. Prolly just clean up some glue and put your trim ring on.

Working all weekend so it'll be tues before I can ship.

BTW I also have 2 matching "adjur" spots if you want to make offer on those?

I looked at the Ebay you listed and you might be happy with what I'm sending you!, It already contains the Adjure lens that i see in the ebay advert. Prolly just clean up some glue and put your trim ring on.

Working all weekend so it'll be tues before I can ship.

BTW I also have 2 matching "adjur" spots if you want to make offer on those?

I just put in some clear GE's but they are still not as bright as my headlight with a silverstar lamp in it, so sure, PM me how much...