IGNORED

Ground Hog Day

T.J.

I rode my bike to work today and then left around 11:00 to make a run to my Heat Treat source. A Ground Hog came out of no where running across the road. I started to hit the brakes and even had my foot on the peddle and decided to hit it straight on without the brakes at all. I braced myself with arms and shoulders tight to keep the front wheel straight after hitting it. My teeth were clinched tight also:smile5:. I waited for the bump and jar but it never happened. I don't know if he went under the bike or right in front of the tire.

After it was all over I was just smiling going down the road and then laughing. I can't believe how close that was. Real close.:doh:

I"ve hit a ground hog with my ole honda shadow & i was 2 up running 55mph, almost like going over a speed bump. my wife didn't even know i hit it till I asked her if she had seen the ground hog, she didn't... all i did was hold on didn't even try to brake...

I was so ready for the bump, thump, bang, or what ever. I was sure hanging on tight to the handle bars. I was ready as could be for what ever came next.:)