IGNORED

2nd dumbest thing

1rooster

I ever done.For 5 years the radio on my 1st gen had very low volume.Yesterday,while working on the bike I ACCIDENTALLY pushed the mute button on the remote and the radio about blasted out my eardrums.I never knew that button was even there.Don needs to add a donate button for the dumb things we have done on these bikes.I feel better now.

Rooster, I did the same thing yesterday, like to blew my helmet off it was so loud. I had the radio up 3/4 of the way when I hit that button...................:starz::starz:

I ever done.For 5 years the radio on my 1st gen had very low volume.Yesterday,while working on the bike I ACCIDENTALLY pushed the mute button on the remote and the radio about blasted out my eardrums.I never knew that button was even there.Don needs to add a donate button for the dumb things we have done on these bikes.I feel better now.

Perhaps not the dumbest but it ranks up there in the top 5 or so.

After installing HID and swapping out fuse setups, I couldn't figure out why the fuel pump wouldn't run nor engine crank until I discovered the TCI was on the workbench. :whistling:

• 2 weeks later...
Never done that,,,, where's the button?????

On the controller on the left handlebar with the seek button.http://www.ebay.com/itm/1987-YAMAHA-XVZ-1300-VENTURE-RADIO-TUNER-AND-CB-FRONT-HAND-CONTROL-/261052528753?hash=item3cc7f17871&item=261052528753&pt=Motorcycles_Parts_Accessories&vxp=mtr

Edited by Yammer Dan