IGNORED

International rally trailer sales

BIG TOM

Talked to Jim and we seem to be falling short on ticket sales for the trailer...This trailer is costing us a little over $1,600.00 to purchase. We still need to sell around 50 more tickets to come up with the purchase price. I know we still have about 4 or 5 weeks till the rally but I'd feel alot better if we had this expense covered by now. If you have not purchased you tickets yet, now is the time to get yours.. I know money is tight for most of us and if you had any intentions of getting a ticket or 2 please do so now. This is a great trailer and someone has to win it.........WHY NOT YOU !

Edited by BIG TOM

Just my 2 cents worth here.

This is an excellent trailer and you won't find a better deal anywhere.

The rally committee has gone to a lot of trouble to get this trailer and it would be a real disappointment to everyone if the ticket sales came up shart.

So, if you are looking for a trailer or looking to up grage your existing trailer this would be an excellent opportunity.

:mytruck1:

So, assuming there are 28 tickets left is that all there are total or just till we "break even", or is it 28 tickets till no more tickets will be sold for the raffle?

Thats the break even mark....we have plenty of tickets to sell. Thanks for stepping up guys. With 5 weeks to go I feel a little better now.....BUT DON'T STOP BUY THESE TICKETS.......

Edited by BIG TOM

Got a link with info to get tickets.

Yes I am broken, battered, bewildered, sore and lazy all at the same time.....

Its in the sticky section at the top of the watering hole...You want everything done for you...lol

OK I'm in.

I sure hope Condor aint in...........:whistling:

I absolutely guarantee that someone else will be going home with that trailer..... It's driving me nutz that I can't participate, but I took the oath, and I figured that under the circumstances it's only fair.. Besides I did get a death threat from one member already....:whistling:

http://www.cast-aways.com/CONDORPICS/Sam-Side.jpg

I absolutely guarantee that someone else will be going home with that trailer..... It's driving me nutz that I can't participate, but I took the oath, and I figured that under the circumstances it's only fair.. Besides I did get a death threat from one member already....:whistling:

http://www.cast-aways.com/CONDORPICS/Sam-Side.jpg

Condor, You can buy all the tickets you want. We just won't put the stubs in the jar.:whistling:

Condor, You can buy all the tickets you want. We just won't put the stubs in the jar.:whistling:

That's what I told Don about Annie's trailer. They made it into the box anyway... I really don't want to take the chance... being fond of living and all.....

http://www.cast-aways.com/images/OldCodger.jpg

so I can call you when we pull your winning ticket out of the jar. The drawing will be the night of the dinner (Wednesday, the 25th) and as soon as we pull the winning ticket, I will be making a phone call to notify the winner. I also need an address for the winner, so send the address form to me by e-mail, as an attachment, if it is easier than snail mail.

I still have plenty of tickets available, so send me your nickels and dimes by Paypal or mail me a check. See the address form in the "Stickey" section at the beginning of this forum for directions to pay by Paypal or by check.

DO NOT ADD ANY COMMENTS IN THE PAYPAL SECTION OTHER THAN YOUR SCREEN NAME!!!!

Paypal does not allow games of chance and will freeze our account if you mention raffles, games of chance, etc.

Good luck to all!

Jim

:fingers-crossed-emo