IGNORED

I'm in...long ride today on the C/T

Aimhigh

but as hard as I have tried, I can find only one thing about it that bothers me...film at eleven

This was a no-risk trial for me, as I had folks who said they would buy the tire from me if I didn't like it...so I actually have been VERY critical of the tire and deep-down believed I would find a number of things wrong with it, and end up putting the bike tire back on the Wing.

I cannot feel any difference in the cornering...in fact, I seem to be leaning a bit more than with the bike tire.

I like what appears to be a faster stopping with the c/t.

I like the fact that the tire digs in as I make a turn from a stop...rather than the tire breaking loose that sometimes happens with the bike tire.

I like the smoother ride I get with the tire.

I will like the peace of mind I will have due to the increased weight capability...riding two-up...pulling a trailer

I will enjoy the increase in miles that I expect to get from the car tire.

Oh yeah, the one thing that bothers me...is the inability of the tire manufacturers, the Honda folks, and other riders to put the car tire down without even checking it out!

Oh yeah, the one thing that bothers me...is the inability of the tire manufacturers, the Honda folks, and other riders to put the car tire down without even checking it out!

I dont see why that should bother you. You like it, go for it. Other peoples opinions are just opinions....just like yours here. you know what they say....everyone's got one. :confused24:

but as hard as I have tried, I can find only one thing about it that bothers me...film at eleven

This was a no-risk trial for me, as I had folks who said they would buy the tire from me if I didn't like it...so I actually have been VERY critical of the tire and deep-down believed I would find a number of things wrong with it, and end up putting the bike tire back on the Wing.

I cannot feel any difference in the cornering...in fact, I seem to be leaning a bit more than with the bike tire.

I like what appears to be a faster stopping with the c/t.

I like the fact that the tire digs in as I make a turn from a stop...rather than the tire breaking loose that sometimes happens with the bike tire.

I like the smoother ride I get with the tire.

I will like the peace of mind I will have due to the increased weight capability...riding two-up...pulling a trailer

I will enjoy the increase in miles that I expect to get from the car tire.

I have been waiting to see how it's going. I'm glad I didn't try talking you into it and the decision was yours alone. Sounds like you are SOLD! Well on the Wing it is the perfect match however even though I have friends running CT s on a Venture IF I still had my Venture I still would not run a CT on it due to in MY MIND ONLY the high pressure to seat it I FEEL comprimises the integrity of the sidewalls. THIS IS ONLY MY OPINION NOT BASED ON ANY SCIENTIFIC FACT. As far as the Wing, I LOVE it. And my Centramatic Balancers!

yes the c/t that the wing uses it seems is a totaley different beast, than what is used/avaible for the venture. i was one of the first 10 to use a c/t on the venture. i was well pleased with my results of the c/t. maybe if the venture had a different rear wheel as with the wing. maybe the results would have

been different for other folks. but as i have always stated your safety is the most important issue. using a c/t on the venture has worked well for some and not for others. but i know tom and i'am glad to hear he is well pleased with his c/t on the wing. i no longer have my old '99 rsv. but now have a '99 rsv trike with 2 c/t's on the rear. ride safe my friends.

best reguards

don c.