IGNORED

Help in NC with Finishing my bike.....

Ok so here's the deal. I bought a 99 RSV 2 years ago up in Toledo, OH. It had been totaled out and needed some TLC. It had been sitting in the garage for like 6 or 7 years. The guy's son in law tried to put back together a lot of it, but there was still a lot needed. I have got just about everything I need to get her back together......at least all the big stuff. The problem is the guy that tried to put everything back together used common nuts and bolts from the hardware store and I have noticed a lot of smaller things missing like spacers, rubber pieces, various screws and bolts, ect. What I would love to do is find someone somewhat local to me that has an RSV for comparison. That way we can comb through the bike and know everything that is needed to complete it......any takers? I am open to suggestions...... :fingers-crossed-emo

Warrior is not far from you in Black Mountain, however i would just go to Parts Bandit and look at the parts list, the only one that confused me was the saddle bags. Also if you like just say what area you need and I will take a pic.

Joe, I'm a bit of a perfectionist. If I was able to have 2 bikes side by side I would feel much better. That way I know I can find everything missing, shoot pics, and head to the dealer equipped to order the needed odds and ends. Thanks for the info about Warrior, Black Mountain is only an hour from me, I may look him up....

No, I live in Hickory, NC out towards the mountains....You are much further east, up north of Butner (where I grew up).....A little further than I want to go right now though.

no problem dude.If I ever can help let me know.