IGNORED

Dear Freebird

mini-muffin

Don I know how much you missed me at MD this year :crying: and I'm pleased you were relaxed:banana:. Of course there is always next year and this does give me plenty of time to plan something just for your enjoyment.:think: You do know my folks live in NY so I could always go visit and then just pop up to the international to see ya. Of course that's just a maybe, but ya never know.

So now I'll go back to my little corner and start thinking of all the fun we can have next year at MD. Just have to think of something to top the last thing I did. Oh that's right I only was part of other folks plans, never have done something on my own....................................YET.

Ya know I love ya Boss, now to show ya just how much.:crackup::crackup:

:ICkiss:

Margaret

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now Don when have I ever been up to anything? :whistling:

Margaret

She's got a point there Boss. You know trouble can come in small packages. Mini being a perfect example. :whistling:

Maybe it's time to yurn the tables on some of these pranksters?

Larry

She's got a point there Boss. You know trouble can come in small packages. Mini being a perfect example. :whistling:

Maybe it's time to yurn the tables on some of these pranksters?

Larry

He lives for these little teases.

Oh speaking of teasing I do have a whip, Peggy has been missing her's in chat for a while now. Wonder if she wants the whip or the cat-n-nine tails? Guess I can ask. :)

Margaret

Yeah but there are a whole lot of new folks that don't know a thing about me. Not to mention the fun time Don and I have at MD. I do promise no buckets next year.

And no my fingers aren't crossed.........................................Do toes count?

Just kidding

Margaret

The toes crossed thing, could be a problem Mini. I mention MD is a whole year away. Hmmmm, I am curious what you are planning to do too. You know Don is going to worry about this. He has so many things on his plate, traveling, polishing Aileen's new car, cutting his huge yard, keeping his lawn tractor out of the pond, and watching for the pond monster are just a few items.

I am sure though with your little sneaky self you will come up with a real beaut of a evil plan. I cannot wait to see what happens.

Oh be sure to wear your PITA T- shirt!

Yama Mama

Oh I'll definitely have to wear my shirt that DON gave me last year. Of course he'll have to wear his. :whistling:

I would never have poor Don worry for a whole year about what I might do. He won't have to really think about it till spring next year. :crackup::crackup:

Margaret

My Oh My, just think of the things Mini could come up with in a one year period. Why the possibilities are endless! Mini is tricky; she looks so little and innocent. Then you turn your back and wham, she got you! Just ask Jeff, he should be an expert on this.

Yama Mama

I have NO recollection of any shirt. :whistling:

Sure looks like Don's memory is failing, not remembering the shirt, or recognizing the Muffinman, the year before. So Mini can have fun, plotting next years surprise, for the rest of us to see. Don will probably completely forget about the surprise, in an hour (if that long), of it even happening.

:stirthepot::stirthepot::stirthepot::duck: