IGNORED

Source for 1" convex mirror

Trader

I want to put convex mirrors on the top outside corner of the OEM mirrors.

I"m thinking the 2 inch convex might be too big but I haven't been able to find anything smaller.

For a 1st Gen Mk II

Any suggestions?

I'd suggest it is so I can keep an eye on the 2nd gens behind me...but I am looking for help here so I guess I'd better not.:whistling:

Cycle Gear has them.. App. 3/4 inch dia.. They work great and don't block a lot of your mirror....

They were looking good until they wanted $25 for shipping!

Steve - I use the rectangular ones, about 1" by 2" in size. I locate them at the top of my oem mirrors. Works like a charm and leaves me with the full range of visibility.

Thanks Evan! CTC has them so I think I'll check them out.

Wal MArt/Kmart/Autozone/Advance Auto, they all have them for little money, I found some at Dollar Tree, they fell off in the parking lot because the double side tape was crappy. Had I known that I would have scraped the tape off and used good tape.

I have the round 1" spot and do not like them. To small an area to really see anything.The rectangle is my next choice 1" X 2" long and they are on the garage bench for me to put on. They are the wedge type mirrors. Wally World I think.

Fuzzy :usa:

Edited by FuzzyRSTD

Thanks for the suggests and offers folks.

There are several local shops with the rectangular ones.

I had checked princess Auto, CTC, Nappa, Parts Source....and nobody had the 1" round convex mirrors. Smallest they had was 1 3/4"

I think I'll go with the rectangular. I just want to eliminate the blind spot.