IGNORED

Drift Video Camera $98

KeithR

It appears that it uses 2 "AA" batteries ... yes/no?

I have the 170HD and mine uses the square litihum battery, and you can get an adapter to 12 volt, but its kinda awkward as you have to open the back hatch andthe fit a new cap over the opening.

Brian

I called and the girl who answered said they "Do not accept any orders from the US", nor do they accept any telephone orders. Looks like some one from Canada would have to buy and ship these to us.

Well that's downright unneighborly of 'em. Geesh.

Mike

Its about 104 US incl taxes and they have it in stock in the store here, so i can just pick it up and then mail it to you. I am estimating shipping at 15bucks. Is that ok?

Brian

Yes! Paypal will be sent as soon as you pm me your user id!

I bought one of these. $30.

Fantastic unit. Light as a feather and only needs a 1/4" whitworth bolt to mount it on your handle bars. Has its own battery or you can run it from 12V or USB (I run both on my RSV). I have a 32GB Class 10 SDHC card loaded in it for six hours of HD video recording.

Don't be fooled by the low, low price.

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/130682004135?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649

I bought one of these. $30.

Fantastic unit. Light as a feather and only needs a 1/4" whitworth bolt to mount it on your handle bars. Has its own battery or you can run it from 12V or USB (I run both on my RSV). I have a 32GB Class 10 SDHC card loaded in it for six hours of HD video recording.

Don't be fooled by the low, low price.

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/130682004135?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649

Lets see some video!

I got an update from eBay this morning that a X170 was newly listed for a BIN of $70.00. Before I could post anything on it, it was sold. That didn't last long.

But I did pick up something I hadn't seen before. One of my concerns with mounting my 170 HD down on the crash bar and even exposed up on the fairing was the possibility of damage to the lens from road debris.

This should take care of that. Don't need to end up like the first pic.

Mike

• 2 weeks later...